What’s in it for you?
Are you ready to revolutionize the aviation industry? Are you a seasoned frontend engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Join us at SkyPath, the world's leading real-time solution for sensing and avoiding turbulence, and be at the forefront of transforming how pilots utilize critical flight data. As a senior frontend engineer, you'll have the opportunity to shape our technical roadmap and develop cutting-edge technology that improves flight safety and passenger experience worldwide. If you have a passion for aviation and engineering and want to make a significant impact on the future of flight, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you will do
- Develop scalable, rich UI, high-performance web applications using modern frontend technologies.
- Build from scratch the new generation of our web application for our main product offering.
- Take major part in defining our frontend technical roadmap and technologies evaluation.
- Optimize and enhance existing frontend apps to improve performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to the application infrastructure features.
- Implement and maintain best practices for code quality, testing, and deployment processes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and propose innovative solutions to improve.
- You will report to the VP R&D.
What do you bring
- 6+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer, preferably in a senior or lead role.
- Strong understanding of web technologies like browser capabilities, client testing tools, pixel perfect UI, state management and working with APIs.
- Proficient in writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You have strong ownership of your deliveries. You are accountable for your work, and your work can be trusted, end to end.
- Collaborating with peers is obvious to you, you are open to others’ ideas, know how to handle disagreement and work successfully together.